Wednesday 4 March 2009

March 2009 USA Itinerary

.
I shall be visiting Chicago, New York & Boston in March 2009 & look forward to meeting customers, old & new alike.

It's one of four trips per year, that I make to the States, offering both my Semi-Bespoke & Bespoke service.

I will have a wide selection of cloths, including a new range of exciting tweed's, cashmere & Harris Tweed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- .
Chicago

Monday 23rd March

The Drake Hotel

140 East Walton Pl

312 787 2200



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York

Wednesday 25th March till Saturday 28th March.

The Kimberly Hotel


145 East 50th St.


212 755 0400




-----------------------------------------------------------

Boston

Monday 30th March & Tuesday 31st March, till noon.

Elliot Hotel

370 Commonwealth Ave

617-267- 1607


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
If you’d like to make an appointment, I would appreciate it if you could contact me prior to the trip, so that I can organise my day to accommodate everyone.

Best regards,

Edwin DeBoise

www.steed.co.uk
.
edwin@steed.co.uk
.

No comments:

Post a Comment